- Jay Shah, National Affairs Editor.
Season’s greetings to all my dear readers!!!!!!! As we are all aware that we are going to welcome the “NEW YEAR” 2014 in just few days, I thought to write this up. New Year is all about fun, party, friends, family, celebration and what not. But, with great grief I need to say that few evil elements destroy it. This includes alcohol and alcoholic people. I am not against the consumption of alcohol but do not consume it so much that you feel awkward after realizing.
Few guidelines which would make your celebration “A ONE TO BE REMEMBERED”
- DO NOT CONSUME MORE ALCOHOL.
- BE AWARE ABOUT THE THINGS GOING IN THE SURROUNDING.
- BE ALERT! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY.
- ENJOY THE WAY YOU WANT BUT IT SHOULD NOT CREATE ANY PROBLEM TO PEOPLE NEARBY.
- TRY TO BE WITH YOUR FAMILY. AVOID LATE NIGHT PARTIES AWAY FROM YOUR HOME.
- INCLUDE YOUR CHILDREN IN THE CELEBRATION.
- PLEASE DON’T AVOID THEM. BE CO –OPERATIVE WITH THE POLICE CONSTABLES
“YOU ARE THE JUDGE”. An indication to a wise man is always worthy. Moving on from guidelines to the New Year Resolutions. As we know the best thing of New Year eve is to promise ourselves. As a citizen of the country we MUST take the following RESOLUTIONS:-
- WOMEN SAFETY.
- TAKING A STEP TO PROTECT OUR ENVIRONMENT.
- FIGHT AGAINST “ANTI-SOCIAL ” ELEMENTS. AVOIDING USE OF IMPORTED GOODS.
- REDUCING POVERTY.
- FIGHTING AGAINST THE BAD .
- HEALTHY RELATIONS WITH ALL OUR CITIZENS
“A HELPING HAND IA ALWAYS NEEDED” ONE STEP FROM OUR SIDE WILL BRING GREAT CHANGES. ONTHIS SPECIAL OCCASION A SMALL PEOM:-